GHANA INSTITUTE OF PLANNERS (GIP)
NEW MEMBERSHIP EXAMINATION SCHEDULE FOR 2017
A. APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
- An academic qualification in Planning recognized by the Institute.
- A National Service Certificate;
- At least two years relevant practical experience;
- Evidence of work, including three (3) copies of Planning Works, Schemes, Research Reports etc.
- Log sheet cataloguing works done since graduation and other relevant reports worked on. These should be duly endorsed by the appropriate Head of Department or partner.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs
- Photocopies of all relevant documents
Please download from the GIP Website: www.ghanainstituteofplanners.com, and return completed forms in hard copy to:The Secretariat of GIP,Head Office of Town and Country Planning Department,Project Office - Room 9Ministries, Accra
For further clarifications, please contact the GIP Secretariat, Mr. Ebenezer Ntsiful on +233 248148724,
Email address: email@example.com
Closing Date: August 4, 2017 not later than 2:00 p.m.
Examination Date: To be announced one week after deadline for submission of forms. Late or inadequate submission will not be accepted.
B. MEMBERSHIP DUES
Members are also reminded to pay their outstanding dues by September 30, 2017 before the list of “Members of Good Standing” is published. Payments could be made into the Institute’s Account at;GCB, Ministries Branch, 1051130001492 or
Ecobank, Ring Road Branch, 0030024452850901 or
at the National and Regional Secretariats. Payment can also be made by Mobile money on the following office numbers: 0248148724; 0200591723; 026341663.